How many times have you been on a gig and been screwed over because you didn’t have a contract in place? How often have you wished you could properly negotiate or knew the finer points of what you were actually signing? In this workshop, you’ll learn about the most common types of contracts, what all the sections mean, and how you can change them based on your requirements. The included templates give you a great reference whether you’re just getting your career started or if you’re a seasoned pro and want to review your own contracts.
- Overview of contracts: 00:10
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA): 07:34
- General Service Agreement (MSA, SoW): 30:28
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): 1:11:35
- What is redlining: 1:54:30
- 2 hours of HD video
- Templates of all contracts covered, including NDA, SLA, General Service Agreement, Independent Contractor Agreement